Contribute to Cyber Security Valley UK
We are seeking contributors, article writers and bloggers to submit, news, industry insights, high quality blogs/articles and become part of our vibrant cyber security community.
As a contributor you will gain access to a community of industry expert companies and cyber security professionals, as well as students who are looking to build a career in cyber security.
Our main goal is to include authors on our site who will help to support, build and enhance the Cyber Security Valley UK community by sharing their content to give their writing and insights more exposure to an extended cyber security audience.
How to Become a Contributor/Blogger
Send your submissions to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum and one text link to your website or company website. Please also include a suitable image for your piece and a headshot image of yourself and links to your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any links to your websites or other work you would like us to include.
If you are interested the following guidelines will help with preparing pieces to submit to us:
- We are looking for content with plenty of technical or conceptual details. Our recommended length requirement is around 600 – 1200 words, but we are more than happy to happy to accept pieces that are more than 1200 words or less than 600 words.
- PR professionals are welcome to send their press releases to email@example.com for inclusion on our site. We are happy to accept press releases for inclusion if they fall within the cyber security industry.
- Recruitment companies are welcome to submit their job vacancies to us for inclusion on the UKCSA site as we build a large portal of available cyber security jobs. Please submit these to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion.
- Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum with one text link to your website or company website. Please also include your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc if you have them, as we will also link to these if possible.
- Please attribute any quotations, third party content and data that is referenced in your articles or content.
- We may adapt or edit your content if we feel it is appropriate or necessary to do so, and update it in the future to ensure it remains relevant and accurate.
- We may add links to other articles or content within the post body of your content.
Should you have any questions about being a guest contributor or blogger for Cyber Security Valley UK, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!